Sell Xeon V3 Intel Processors
Find out how much your Xeon V3 processors are worth. Maybe you upgraded to the newest V4, or just a higher V3. Or too many were purchased for a colocation overhaul and you need the sell the excess that cannot be returned. Whatever the case may be, we make it simple to sell Xeon V3 processors. The form on the right has methods of contacting us. Please have the model number or step code ready so we can provide a quote on the quick!
The V3 lineup uses the next generation in memory, DDR4. And is not backward compatible with V2 or V1 sockets. They are usually found in certain tower, rack, and blade servers. For Dell, they are in the R#30 series servers, like R630 and R830. For HP they are in the Gen9 server offerings. Most of the V3s are compatible with the DDR4 2133 Memory classification. If you want the higher DDR4 speed, you would need to use the V4 Xeons.
As a comparison, the E5-2600 V3 has two more cores than its preceding E5-2600 V2, 10 more MB of SmartCache, and 10 less watts of TDP. However, this came a sacrifice of 0.2 GHz. The PassMark Software still out ranks the V3 over its predecessor by about 13% despite the gigahertz loss. Oddly enough, the cpubenchmark.net lists the V3s retail price at $300 cheaper than the V2.
Chances are if you are looking to sell xeon v3 processors, you may have other IT items you could cash out as well. We purchase servers, networking, storage, memory, and hard drives. If you need help inventorying the product, feel free to call or e-mail for a walk through. That way you do not have to waste time on products without value.
We Buy Xeon V3 processors
Steps to Sell Xeon V3 Processors
1) Quote Provide the model number for a quick quote. For example, E5-2680 V3. An experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- Model Number
- Or Step Code
2) Ship Think your processors are too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send trays and provide instructions on packing.
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for Xeon V3 processors you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit