We Want to Make IT End of Life Effortless for You
How We Help You
- We work proactively to provide every service you need in your journey to be free of IT.
- We know the stakes are high, and saboteurs lie in wait to damage your company brand: data leaks, environmental compliance violations, and short time tables.
- We aim to avoid these pitfalls and guide you seamlessly through the process of decommissioning, liquidation, migration, or whatever logistical challenges you have.
To help you have a successful project, our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Next day on-site audit or pick-up
- Scalable drive erasure, degaussing, or shredding to any spec
- Complete infrastructure teardown and removal
- Comprehensive network and physical discovery with reconciliation
- R2 Certified electronics recyclingIf you have an upcoming project, get a quote today!
A Journey from Memory Modules to IT Equipment
In 1988 Jeff Bittner founded his company in California during the computer explosion. At that time memory was in high demand and he began manufacturing memory sticks manually. Over the years chip manufacturers began to put their chips on boards themselves making 3rd party companies obsolete but before that occurred Jeff transitioned his company into buying and selling memory sticks. That model eventually carried over into processors, hard drives, Networking equipment, storage equipment, servers, and computers. Eventually, Exit Technologies would relocate to beautiful southwest Florida out of their new state of the art R2 Certified Headquarters.
R2 Certification – Naples Florida
In 2011 Exit Technologies became R2 Certified in response to our customers concerns about the global environmental issues inherent in electronic recycling and repurposing. Having the R2 Certified systems in place allows Exit Technologies to certify with 100% accuracy that all data is sanitized permanently from your IT equipment and protects you from having your equipment end up as a pollutant in the environment.