We DO Buy
- HP ProLiant G8+
- Dell PowerEdge R520+
- Other servers with DDR3 Memory or higher
We DON’T Buy
- HP ProLiant G6 and below
- Dell PowerEdge 2950 and below
- Servers with DDR2 memory or lower
What We Need For A Quote:
Just the Dell Service Tag
HP & Others
Server Model: HP DL380 G9
Hard Drive Part #: [605835-B21]
CPU Model(s): [2x E5-2680 V3]
RAM Configs: [8x 16GB DDR4 ECC Reg]
Tips for Specs
- To help you to sell servers, we need the specifications!
- Get a configuration list from the BIOS
- Provide the original purchase order with the config
Sell Servers to Exit Technologies
We make it easy to get the most value out of your data center, collocation, or corporate servers. Next business day quotes are provided on many brands, and ‘make it easy’ services are available upon request. Feel free to call, chat, or e-mail with questions or request for quotes. We’re standing by to give friendly advice or competitive offers.
Get a Quote for your Excess Servers
When you sell servers, what is inside is often more important than the server itself. For Dell, we can use the service tag to look up the configuration. Otherwise we need part numbers for the processors, memory, and hard drives. If the servers are similar we only need one config per category to get you a quote within one business day.
White Glove Packing and Logistics
Servers can be large and heavy to ship. Our onsite white glove services make large data center decommission projects easy. We send out reps to take down the systems, palletize them for transit, and issue a freight pickup. All you need to do is say “go!” (and grant us access) and we’ll get it done. Want to pack it yourself? No problem, we can provide instructions, materials, and a freight pickup with full insurance.
Recuperate Value from your Servers
Within 7 business days of receiving the product, we demanufacture the systems, test the components, and issue an itemized report thereof. Upon your approval a company check or PayPal Payment is issued to the name and address on the purchase order.
Sell Servers – One call and we handle it all. Quote, ship, paid.
Servers are custom built to meet project needs, so they often have different value based on their configuration. They have 5 basic components that go into the value, and the information we need on each:
- Server Model: HP DL380 Gen9
- Processors: ex. 2x E5-2680V3
- Memory: 16x 16GB DDR4 ECC Reg. HP 726722-B21
- Hard Drives: 16x 1.2TB 2.5” SAS HP 781518-B21
- Networking Cards: 10GB 2 port HP 652503-B21
- RAID Cards: P440ar 749974-B21
Assembling all that data can be time consuming, here are a few easy ways that may work for you.
- If the servers are Dell all we need is the Dell Service tag, from there we can look up the components and value accordingly.
- If you have the original purchase order handy, it often has the configurations.
- If the servers are very similar, breakdown one kind from each category instead of each individual one.
See what other products we purchase, or fill out the form below to see how much your servers are worth!