Sell Intel Xeon E5 V2 Processors
Receive a check for uneeded E5 V2 processors. Process your old CPUs into cash, just provide us with model numbers and quantities for a quote. We can even repair processors with broken or missing capacitors. Trust a 25 year R2 certified IT recovery company to sell Xeon E5 V2 Server Processors. We can provide trays, packing material and shipping labels, to make it as easy as can be.
Who buys Xeon E5 v2 Server CPUs?
Exit does. We are Xeon E5 V2 server processor buyers.
The Xeon E5-2600 V2 LGA2011 processor line has 18 different part numbers made up of four distinct dies, 12-core, 10-core, 6-core, and 4-core. The lithography composition is modular in design to simply the engineering of the varying performance and specification levels.
The version 2 E5-2600 series are built with the Ivy Bridge Architecture, which was deployed in their desktop core line before. It has a few improvements to the memory controller, cache, and core that increase the IPC throughput performance, although only by a few percent. This line of processors is more power efficient than the prior, and sports the 22nm technology over the previous 32nm.
Steps to Sell your Intel-Processors
1) Quote Provide the Intel-Processors Part Number for a quick quote. An experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- Service Tags
- That’s it!
2) Ship Think your Intel-Processors are too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send trays and provide instructions on packing.
- White glove we handle it all
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for Intel-Processors you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit
Other Products we Buy:
Sell Xeon E5 V2 Processors: E5-2660 V2, E5-2680 V2, etc.
While there are a number of processor models within the E5 V2 Xeon class, a number of them are specialized and not too common. Some parts are more common and easier to move, like to sell E5-2660 V2, E5-2680 V2, E5-2690 V2 etc. These processors are worth a few hundred dollars each. It is better to cash them out sooner rather than later because the market slipped fairly quickly on the version 1’s, most of them are worth less than $100.