Sell Used EMC Storage Systems and Get a Check!
Sell EMC Isilon
Sell EMC VNX
Sell EMC ExtremIO
Sell EMC VMAX
- EMC Isilon Systems
- EMC VNX Systems
- EMC VMAX Systems
- EMC ExtremI/O
- Systems With Over 30 Drives!
It’s An Easy Process When You Sell EMC Storage Systems to Exit!
Our NAS/SAN Storage System Purchase Process
EMC Asset Valuation
Submit an asset list with the following information and receive a free marketing analysis within 1 business day!
- System Model #
- Disk Array Enclosure Model #
- Setup: Unified or Block?
- Physical Disk Inventory Report
- List of Hard Drives by Part #
EMC Purchase Offer and Logistics Coordination
After our analysis, we’ll make an offer! If you accept we’ll determine the following and begin the transport process for your EMC equipment:
- When will your EMC equipment be ready for liquidation?
- Are the operating systems intact?
- Do you require erasure services?
- Do you require on site pickup?
Receive Payment for EMC
Once Transport and Processing are Complete You Get Paid!
- R2 Certified Downstream Documentation
- Certificate of Erasure
- Chain of custody documentation
- Custom Payment Options By Request
Why You Should Choose Exit To Sell Your EMC Storage Systems To!
We pay up to
of wholesale value
of enterprises have used storage systems
it only takes
to submit a form
Sell EMC VMAX Systems of all Sizes
Sell EMC VMAX 250F
Sell EMC VMAX 450F
Sell EMC VMAX 850F
Sell Solid State drives and hard disk drives
Sell EMC XtremIO Systems of all sizes
Sell EMC XtremIO X2 Systems
Sell EMC XtremIO Used and New
- There is significant variation in value between the different VNX Series lines, with VNXe being on the lower end, and the VNX2 all flash arrays on the higher end. Regardless of which line the VNX system is from, the value of the system is mostly determined by the number and value of the drives within the disk array enclosure. The more flash storage, the more valuable as a trend.
Sell VNX – 5100, VNX 5300, VNX 5500, VNX 5700, VNX 7500
Sell EMC VNX2- VNX 5200, VNX 5400, VNX 5600, VNX 5800, VNX 7600, VNX 8000
Sell EMC VNXe- VNXe 3100, VNXe 3150, VNXe 3200, VNX 3300
- EMC Isilon equipment systems have a massive potential storage, with up to 50 petabytes of potential storage per cluster. With so much variance, your system may be worth significantly more depending on the quantity of drives housed in your EMC isilon system.
Sell EMC Isilon S-Series – Isilon S200, S210
Sell EMC Isilon X Series – Isilon X200, X400, X410
Sell EMC Isilon NL-Series – Isilon NL400
Sell EMC Isilon HD-Series – Isilon HD400
Get a Quote On Used ITFor all the value your EMC systems still retain, we’ll compensate you for it. If you have equipment that isn’t, we’ll dispose of it in an environmentally responsible fashion free of charge. No hefty recycling fees; just easy, convenient service.
Shipping & LogisticsWe can come take out your EMC storage equipment and any other equipment you have if you need on site pick up services. Otherwise, we’ll send you prepaid shipping labels and any necessary packing materials to ensure that your assets are protected in transit.
Recover Value from Your ITThe more time spent storing your storage equipment on a dusty shelf, the more it depreciates. Call us to make sure you aren’t losing money by waiting to sell your hardware!
Trust 26 Years of Experience in the IT Industry
With over 26 years of industry experience, you can trust us to get you a fair price when you need to sell used networking equipment. We’ve worked with various government IT and fortune 500 companies for years.
We have returned value on a wide range of equipment including HP, Supermicro, IBM, and Dell poweredge servers, storage and networking equipment, memory, processors, hard drives, solid state drives, SFPs, HBA cards…
Whether you have brand new servers in the box or you need to sell damaged processors that have been used for two years, our ITAD process will get you back nearly as much as wholesale value, guaranteed.