Sell Intel Xeon E3 V4 Processors
The E3-1200 v4 was primarily designed for media companies that want to obtain more graphical performance from their servers without having to deploy dedicated data center GPU hardware like Nvidias GRID or AMDs FirePro.Besides cloud-based services, the new Xeons can be used to deliver remote workstations for demanding work in 3D design and architecture.
New server silicon features built-in Iris Pro graphics
The Xeon E3-1200 v4 are Broadwell CPUs built on the 14nm process. The models announced at Computex all feature four cores, eight threads and 6MB of cache, and are available in frequencies ranging from 1.8 to 3.5GHz.
The chips support hardware-accelerated transcoding courtesy of Intel Quick Sync Video and the company says they deliver up to 1.4x more performance for video and up to 1.8x more 3D graphics performance compared to the prior generation silicon.
It also achieves this level of performance in a lower 65-watt thermal design point, making even the more powerful Core chips suitable for small form-factors that can offer less cooling capability for example media centres and All-in-Ones.
Steps to Sell your Intel-Processors
1) Quote Provide the Intel-Processors Part Number for a quick quote. An experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- Service Tags
- That’s it!
2) Ship Think your Intel-Processors are too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send trays and provide instructions on packing.
- White glove we handle it all
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for Intel-Processors you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit