Sell Sixth generation i-series Desktop Processors
The newest, latest and greatest processors are the sixth generation i-Series CPUs. Why would these be resold? Sometimes systems integrators will purchase a batch of computers with a certain processors. However, their client may have different requirements, so they pull the stock processors and place a new one in the socket. So they may liquidate the new pulls for some extra cash. Whatever your situation may be, if you have more than 10 for sale, we would like to make you an offer. To get started just provide the part numbers and numbers of peices on the form on the right.
How to Sell Sixth Gen Desktop CPUs
Once you accept our quote, we issue a purchase order and prepaid shipping label by e-mail. Please write the purchase order number on the box so we know who the box is from and what to do with the box when it arrives. It usually takes about 7 business days for us to get to your package, test, and send you a check. Before payment is issued, we send the full receiving report for your approval. Once you reply with your approval, we issue payment.
Steps to Sell your sixth Generation i-Series Desktop Processors
1) Quote Provide the intel model or step code for a quick quote. For example, i5-2400. An experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- Service Tags
- That’s it!
2) Ship Think your processors are too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send trays and provide instructions on packing.
- White glove we handle it all
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for generation 6 i-series processors you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit