Sell Fifth generation i-series Desktop Processors
Get cash back from a fifth generation buyback. Exit Technologies is looking to purchase 5th generation desktop i-series processors. The first step to send over a list of part numbers and number of CPUs. You are welcome to e-mail, chat, or fill out a form for 20 processors or more. We usually do not purchase small quantities. You are welcome to call as well, but it’s easier to convey part numbers with typed texted than spoken word.
The Process of Selling Fifth Generation i-Series Desktop CPUs
Quote, ship, and get paid. Once you accept the quote, a purchase order and prepaid shipping label will be e-mailed. Please write the PO# on the box so our receiving department know who the box is from and what to do with it. once the package arrives at our facility it takes an average of 7 days to complete the process. We have a queue of about 5 to 7 shipments at any given time. Once your package is up one of our wharehouse personal inspects the CPUs for physical damage, and sends certain processors for repair as needed. The product is inputted into our ERP and submitted to accounting for payment. Be sure to keep a close eye on your e-mail for the request for approval message. Julia in accounting will send a receiving report. Just reply with approved and a company check will be e-mailed to the address on the purchase order.
Steps to Sell your fifth Generation i-Series Desktop Processors
1) Quote Provide the intel model or step code for a quick quote. For example, i5-2400. An experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- Service Tags
- That’s it!
2) Ship Think your processors are too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send trays and provide instructions on packing.
- White glove we handle it all
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for generation 5 i-series processors you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit