Sell i-Series gen3 Processors
Upgrading, liquidating, or debating cashing out third generation i-series processors? We can help. We are a 25 year IT asset recovery company that speciailizes in buying excess systems and parts. Our customer focus makes the process quick and simple. Quote, ship and get a check. Start the process by submitting a form with the models and quantities. Accept the price and in exchange for a purchase order, and shipping labels. We try to make it quick and simple to sell third generation i-series processors like the i7-3770, i5-3550, or i3-3210.
Once we receive the product, it takes about 7 business days to get through the queue and send you a finalized report. Just approve the report to get paid. We need atleast 20 or more processors in order to make an offer.
i-Series Third Generation CPU Buyback
We buyback third generation processors as well as many other IT systems and components. The i-series 3rd gen processors are found in 2012 ~ 2013 desktop computers. Any older, and they are a lower generation. Desktops either have AMD or Intel processors, the brand of CPU is usually clearly indicated by a sticker on the front. While we do purchase AMD’s, intel processors are in higher demand.
3rd Gen i-Series Processors Pinouts
The third gen i-series desktop processors use the same pinout as the previous generation, LGA1155. They are still to be found under the aluminum heat sink with many slats. Just take a screw driver and gently uncrew the four screws around the heat sink. Once those are off, the heatsink should pop off with just a little bit of pressure (The processor paste tends to hold it in place).
Steps to Sell your third Generation i-Series Desktop Processors
1) Quote Provide the intel model or step code for a quick quote. For example, i5-2400. An experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- Service Tags
- That’s it!
2) Ship Think your processors are too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send trays and provide instructions on packing.
- White glove we handle it all
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for generation 2 i-series processors you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit