Sell Second Generation i-Series Desktop Processors
Get a check for second generation i-series processors when you sell i3-2100, i5-2400, i7-2600 or other 2nd gen processors. We make the process quick and simple. Quote, ship and get paid. Make a list of model numbers and quantities and provide it to us by the form, e-mail or chat. An experienced rep will get back to with next steps. If you accept the quote a purchase order is issued. We make it easy to sell second generation i-Series desktop processors.
How to ship Second Generation i-Series Desktop Processors
If you are able to pack the processors properly yourself that will cut down on the lead time to getting paid. However, the processors must be well packed, any damage to the CPUs may decrease your payout. 2nd gen i-series processors should not touch one another in transit, such contact may cause scratches or PCB damage. There should be no open space in the package, otherwise the product will bounce excessively. If you would prefer to ship in specialized trays just ask! We’ll be happy to ship processor trays to your address by UPS Ground. Just make sure the top tray is empty, the trays are taped shut, and there is packing material around the trays.
Who Buys 2nd Generation i-Series Desktop Processors
Exit Technologies does! But where do you find second gen Intel i-series processors? They can be found in computers with Windows 8 or higher (There’s usually an OS sticker). These processors all have LGA 1155 pinouts, which is slightly different than the LGA1156 on the previous generation. That one less pin makes it incompatible with previous gen systems.
Steps to Sell your second Generation i-Series Desktop Processors
1) Quote Provide the intel model or step code for a quick quote. For example, i5-2400. An experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- Service Tags
- That’s it!
2) Ship Think your processors are too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send trays and provide instructions on packing.
- White glove we handle it all
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for generation 2 i-series processors you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit