Sell i-Series Desktop Processors
Get paid when you sell i-Series desktop processors to Exit Technologies. We make it easy to cash out excess CPUs. Quote, ship, and get a check. The first step is to provide us with the part numbers and the count. You may e-mail, use the form, or chat to provide the information. Within one business day, we’ll provide you with a valuation on your processors. As soon as you accept, we’ll issue a purchase order and a prepaid shipping label with full insurance.
i-Series Desktop Processor Buyback
Take advantage of Exit’s buyback program to cash out i-series desktop processors you no longer need. i-series processors have similiar nomencalture across the models. Value increases with the generation and the model number. The higher the better. the first two characters indicate the class, i3, i5, i7 etc. i3 being entry, i5 is standard, and i7 is enthusiast. The value goes up with the class as well. The first generation intel processor is the only generation with a slightly different model number, it only has three numerical digits after the dash veresus the four of the other generations. i5-540, i7-860, etc.
For generations after the first, the initial digit indicates the generation. So an i5-3340 would be 3rd gen. 1st gen processors are not too valuable, usually in the $3 ~ $25 range (as of 10-7-16). Although the upper i7’s may fetch a bit more.
Steps to Sell your sixth Generation i-Series Desktop Processors
1) Quote Provide the intel model or step code for a quick quote. For example, i5-2400. An experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- Service Tags
- That’s it!
2) Ship Think your processors are too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send trays and provide instructions on packing.
- White glove we handle it all
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for generation 6 i-series processors you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit