Sell Cisco Switches and Modules
We purchase Cisco networking systems and components. Supervisor engines, module line cards, firewalls, switches and more. To get started, we need a list of model numbers and quantities. If you want any tips on making a list feel free to call or e-mail. That way you don’t catalog items or information that does not have value.
Full Service Experience when Selling Cisco Networking Equipment
When you work with Exit, you are assigned a dedicated service rep to tailor your decommission project to your needs. We can dispatch logistics resources to acquire, palletize, and transport equipment from remote collocations. Reporting, quotes, and payment can be customized to satisfy regulations or other department needs. For instance, some clients like schools and banks prefer trade-ins over cash payments.
Steps to Sell Cisco Switches, Firewalls, and Other Networking Equipment
1) Quote Provide the Cisco Model numbers for a quick quote, and an experienced rep will contact you within one business day.
- The chassis or switch PN: N9K-C9504
- Also include the models of any line cards
2) Ship Think your networking equipment is too difficult to ship? We don’t. We can send packing material and provide instructions
- White glove we handle it all
- Packing materials provided
- Just a prepaid shipping label
3) Get paid for Cisco networking equipment you no longer need. You’ll get an itemized report with product received, tested good, and failed.
- Trade in or credit
Cisco Product Lines that we Buy
Cisco Nexus Switches
The Nexus line up is highly scalable lineup serving many large data centers. We purchase top of rack, core, aggregation layer, fabric extenders, etc. See below for more Nexus models we buy. We also buy servers and storage, just include them in the request.
Cisco Catalyst Switches
Catalyst switches may be used in campus LAN setups, perhaps as a cluster of IT closets, or a handful at campus central. If your upgrading, switching providers, or liquidating. We’re here to help you cash out Cisco Catalyst equipment you no longer need.
Cisco Meraki Switches and Security Products
Cisco’s acquisiton of Meraki does not mean it is insolvent, it just means it has Cisco’s financial strength combined with Meraki’s customer centric approach. If you have ever compared the product lines of Cisco and Meraki, you’ll understand why Cisco bought what it was missing. Some vestiage of simplicity and lucidity when it comes to a product catalogue. For more information on moving Meraki equipment that was outgrown, click the button.
Cisco UCS Rack and Blade Servers
While not quite a networking product, we still purchase those! See our server page for more information on selling Cisco UCS servers.