Sell DDR3 of all kinds!
- Hynix, Samsung, Micron
- OEM Sub-Labels: Cisco, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Sun-Oracle, Supermicro
- Server DDR3
- Laptop DDR3
- Desktop DDR3
- DDR3 1866, 1600, 1333, and 1066
It’s Easy to sell DDR3 to Exit!
How it works:
You Get a Purchase Quote
Submit a quote request with the following info:
- Part Numbers or part descriptions
- Quantity and condition
We Send a Purchase Order
If you Accept, We Send a Shipping LabelOnce you accept the purchase amount, we’ll cover shipping and send you a label with insurance as well as any necessary packing materials. Expect a 1 Business day response.
You Get Paid for DDR3
Once your ddr3 tests good, we’ll issue payment immediately
We’ll test your DDR3 to ensure it’s functional and then send your payment! Custom payment options are available upon request.
We pay up to
of wholesale value
of enterprises have used RAM
it only takes
to submit a form
Sell DDR3 to a SpecialistExit Technologies has been working with memory modules since the 1980s, from manufacturing, to remarketing, to purchasing. Because of this experience, when you sell ddr3 to us, you know you’re selling ddr3 to a company who will pay you fair market value. Some other reasons to choose a specialist:
- We sort, test, and report at our cost, no expense to you.
- Our experience and specialization means we have fast turnaround, on average 24 hours
- Sell ddr3 and other components altogether in one place. With Exit there’s no need to search around for multiple ddr3 buyers
Sell DDR3 to a Company You Can Trust
Not only do we have more than two decades of experience with memory modules, but we’ve worked with multiple government agencies and fortune 500 companies for years. The top echelon of companies trusts Exit Technologies to handle their equipment reliably.
We are a family owned company, and if there is an error or mistake on either party’s side, we will do everything in our power to make sure that you come out the other side a satisfied customer. Sell DDR3 to a company that has its customers best interests at heart.