Sell Graphics Card Inventory and GPUs of All Types!
Sell Nvidia Graphics Cards.
Sell AMD Graphics Cards
Sell MSI Graphics cards
- Nvidia Geforce GTX cards
- AMD Radeon cards
- XFX Radeon cards
- MSI cards
- Used and New Graphics cards
- Bitcoin mining rigs
It’s Easy to Sell Graphics Cards to Exit!
The Process to Sell Graphics Card Hardware
Get an Offer for Your Graphics Cards
To get you an accurate valuation, we need the following:
- Unit Model Number(s): ST1000DM003
- Overclocked? Y/N
- Conditions: refurbished, new, etc
We Send a Purchase Order
After you accept, We’ll Send a Shipping Label
We provide complimentary shipping insurance and cover shipping costs when you sell graphics card hardware to us. Simply affix the label to your packaging and send your graphics cards on over!
Once your graphics cards are processed we’ll issue payment! Upon your approval a paypal payment or company check is sent over. If you need a customized payment option to sell graphics card hardware to us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Sell Your Graphics Card to an ITAD Specialist
Exit Technologies has worked remarketing IT assets since the 1980s. We have a wide range of experience valuating and remarketing all kinds of IT assets. Even if you aren’t sure of the value of your graphics cards, we know the market and can give you an accurate valuation. Some of the reasons to choose a specialist:
- With our years of experience, we have a dense remarketing network, and can find buyers for your graphics cards that others can not
- Our experience and specialization means we have fast turnaround, on average 24 hours after processing
- Sell all of your IT equipment altogether in one place, no need to search around for multiple buyers when you need to sell graphics card inventory with other hardware
What Determines the Value of My Graphics Card?
The value of your GPUS is determined by the following factors:
- Number of Cores
- 3-D vs 2-D Rendering Capabilities
- Graphics Memory Density: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, etc.
- Memory Type: GDDR5, DDR4, DDR3
- Bandwidth: 2.1 GHz, 7 GHz