Our ITAD services provide easy, quick, secure solution to sell data center equipment. No matter how comprehensive your ITAD project or the types of equipment, we’ve got you covered.
We are equipped for large-scale infrastructure teardowns, bulk drive erasure, shredding or degaussing, and responsible recycling. Simply fill out our short footer form or reach out to get started.
4 Reasons to Use Our ITAD Services
1) We Come to You
You don’t need to lift a finger to turn that data center surplus into working capital.
- On site discovery, valuation, and reconciliation
- Rack, Network, infrastructure Deinstallation and Dismantling
- Packing, Palletization, Loading
2) Zero Data Risk
Rest easy knowing that your data is secured and wiped before it even leaves the data center.
- customized HDD Sentinel erasure software
- scalable for in-rack and bulk drive erasure
- Drive Shredding on site with cert. of destruction
3) Comprehensive Reporting
Every action we take in the project is documented. We guarantee complete chain of custody for all of your equipment when you choose us for IT asset disposition.
- Certificates of Receipt, Sanitization, Destruction, and Recycling
- IT asset reconciliation, disposal, and revenue reports.
4) Greater Returns On Assets
Maximize IT asset value recovery value with our comprehensive remarketing process.
- IT asset repair, reconditioning, and upgrades
- Expert on-site equipment appraisal services
- Global distribution network to increase remarketing value of assets
Protect Your Brand from Compliance Violations, Fines, and PR Nightmares
We help you manage corporate sustainability and environmental protection
- CERCLA – Waste and Superfund Act
- RCRA – Hazardous & Universal Waste Act
- Basel Convention – Export & Transboundary Movement
- 25+ States have laws regarding electronic waste or recycling
- OSHA, DOT, FDA, and other regulations can apply
- Permanent damage to the brand
- Prison(for fraudulent recyclers)
- R2 Focus materials
Responsible Asset Disposition
Supporting Green Reuse
By choosing us when you sell your surplus data center equipment, you are helping to reduce production of electronics waste through reuse. Every system we place is one less new server and one less in a landfill. As an added bonus, we can also facilitate equipment donations to provide hefty tax writeoffs if your equipment has depreciated heavily.
Certified Green and Compliant
Our suite of services is carefully audited by a third party for R2 certification. We welcome random site inspection visits because we’re confident that our disposition processes comply with R2, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 standards. As a result, you know that your equipment will be handled in an environmentally safe manner.
One Stop Shop
We're Equipped to Handle Any Type of Hardware You Have
What Our Customers Say About Our ITAD Services:
I was initially pretty worried about contracting the disposition out, but they did a great job and the return check really helped our budget out.
-Richard, Data Center Manager – Hosting Company
We had some pretty strict policies going into the project. Exit’s team followed them to a T and saved us a lot of headache.
-David, CTO – Software Company
Choose Exit for ITAD Services
EXIT SPECIALIZES IN DATA CENTER LOGISTICS, DESTRUCTION OF PROPRIETARY DATA, AND VALUE RECOVERY
HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING AND LOW LATENCY SOLUTIONS ARE PARTICULARLY CHALLENGING FOR OTHERS, BUT PERFECTLY FIT EXIT’S CAPABILITIES.
WITH SOPHISTICATED REPAIR AND TEST CAPABILITIES, EXIT PROVIDES KEY COMPONENTS FOR MAINTENANCE AND BREAK-FIX
What We Do
Data Center Decommissioning
White glove, remote hands pickup of uneeded equipment, transit, refurbishing, and resale. We’ll clear your data center floor and give you a check. Consulting services help you value your hardware and manage the project from start to finish.
Recycle non-viable equipment along with selling the valuable through our itad services. Don’t get stuck with junk when you sell the good stuff. R2 certified to protect your brand. We responsibly recycle or dispose of uneeded IT according to itad industry standards.
Reach a Dedicated Solutions Manager
Kyle has extensive experience with a wide range of enterprises and IT hardware. Even if your project is large and wrapped in red tape, Kyle will keep your brand safe.
Aric knows his way around a data center and takes pride in being dependable. If he’s on your project, you’ll have a solid industry insider who’s always a call away.