4 Reasons to Use Our Data Center Liquidation Services
1) On Site Pick up and Tear DownYou don’t need to lift a finger to turn that data center surplus into working capital.
- On site environment evaluation
- Rack and Network Deinstallation and Dismantling
2) Scalable Hard Drive & SSD ErasureRest easy knowing that your data is secured and wiped before it even leaves the data center.
- exITGard custom-built erasure software
- scalable for in-rack or single drive erasure
- Drive Shredding on site with cert. of destruction
3) Comprehensive ReportingDocumentation is taken care of and so are you. We guarantee complete chain of custody for your hardware.
- Certificates of Receipt, Sanitization, Destruction, and Recycling
- IT asset reconciliation, disposal, and revenue reports.
4) IT Asset Remarketing & Profit ShareMaximize your value return quickly while your equipment is still in demand.
- Expert IT asset repair, reconditioning, and upgrades
- Onsite equipment appraisal services
- Global network of users with online and retail storefronts
Exit Does Data Center Liquidation Differently
Get a Check, not an InvoiceRecyclers, and even numerous ITAD companies charge the customer for their data center liquidation services. After a short processing window, we issue payment according to your customized preferences at a fair rate.
Fast TurnaroundWe can be on site picking up pallets or coordinating a decommission the very next day. Those lengthy IT refreshes are a thing of the past with Exit. Our process was purpose built to scale at speed with the size and needs of modern day data centers.
Industry Leading Capital ReturnsGet a fair price for your surplus data center equipment with our liquidation services. Choose a data center liquidation vendor with a vast network of end-user contacts to remarket to. We’ll maximize your value return guaranteed.
Certified for ComplianceOur suite of services is carefully audited by a third party for R2 certification. We welcome random site inspection visits because we’re confident that our data center liquidation processes comply with R2, ISO 14001, and ISO 18001 standards.
What Our Customers Say:
Exit simplified my decom, took stress away and changed the way I approach our quarterly decommissions by knowing our product and them centralizing everything we need!
-Daniel, Assistant Manager – Electronics Company
We didn’t have enough IT personnel to spare and handle the Decom. They took care of practically everything and completely fixed our data center decommission project plan.
-Andrew, Data Center Manager – Cloud ProviderRead More Testimonials
Choose Exit for Data Center Liquidation ServicesDon’t get Lowballed by a corporate machine. We’re in business to make money, but we’re also a family owned company committed to growth. The traditional model fails. Pay a recycler to come throw your stuff out. Instead of charging you for drive erasure, on site pickup, etc… We just pay you for your product and take care of everything else. Not the standard “nickel and dime” payment, but a fair price that matches the value of your equipment. You don’t have to worry about shipping insurance, recycling non-viable parts, wiping your drives, or planning out logistics. If you’ve got too much surplus data center equipment to liquidate, just get in touch, and our data center liquidation services will handle the rest! Just get paid for your equipment and get back to what you were doing with a check in hand.
We pay up to
of wholesale value. No ITAD Invoice
of Data Centers Will Require Data Center Decommissioning services In the Next 4 Years
it only takes
to submit a form