The Radeon Instinct™ MI50 compute card is designed to deliver high levels of performance for deep learning, high performance computing (HPC), cloud computing, and rendering systems. This new accelerator is designed with optimized deep learning operations, exceptional double precision performance, and hyper-fast HBM2 memory delivering 1 TB/s memory bandwidth speeds.
Scale your datacenter server designs with AMD’s Infinity Fabric™ Link technology that can be used to directly connect up to 2 GPU hives of 4 GPUs in a single server at up to 5.75x the speed of PCIe® 3.01.
Quickly achieve reliable and accurate results in large-scale system deployments with the Radeon Instinct™ MI50 which is equipped with full-chip ECC2 and RAS capabilities3.
Combine this finely balanced and ultra-scalable solution with our ROCm open ecosystem that includes Radeon Instinct optimized MIOpen libraries supporting frameworks like TensorFlow PyTorch and Caffe 2, and you have a solution ready for the next era of compute and machine intelligence.
- Based on “Vega 7nm” Technology with 60 supercharged Compute Units (3840 Stream Processors)
- Up to 53 TOPS INT8 Performance for Inference Workloads
- Up to 26.5 TFLOPS FP16 and 13.3 TFLOPS FP32 Performance for Training Workloads
- Up to 6.6 TFLOPS Double Precision for HPC
- 16 GB or 32 GB Ultra-fast HBM2 ECC Memory with up to 1 TB/s Memory Bandwidth
- The World’s First PCIe® Gen 4 x16 Capable GPU4
- AMD Infinity Fabric™ Link – up to 184 GB/s peer-to-peer GPU communication speeds
- ROCm Open Ecosystem