Have you recently purchased or are planning to purchase Intel’s new Xeon Platinum 9282 CPUs?
If so, chances are you have older leftover processors that you could afford to sell off.
By selling off the remaining processors, you can recover capital for the purchase of new IT equipment.
That being said, the process of selling your leftover CPUs can be more time consuming than it’s worth. Especially with a very mixed lot where many of the CPUs are either damaged or not valuable.
Thankfully, it can be easy to liquidate them with the right partner.
To sell whatever you’re replacing with the Intel Xeon Platinum 9282 processors, fill out a short form and watch those CPUs turn into cash.
There are many reasons to choose exIT when you sell Xeon Platinum CPUs:
- We cover costs for shipping, packing materials, and shipping insurance.
- Best in class CPU repair capabilities; the largest companies in our industry rely on us to put more money in their pocket, so can you.
- We have the funds to purchase large lots of high-end CPUs
- We have a flawless business track record after nearly 30 years.
- exIT is 3rd party audited as well as R2 certified. No compliance issues here!
Just get a quote and you’ll have cash in your hand soon at a very reasonable price.
Xeon Platinum 9282 info:
Xeon Platinum 9282 is a 56-core 64-bit high-performance x86 server microprocessor introduced by Intel in early 2019. The 9282 is based on the Cascade Lake microarchitecture and is fabricated on Intel’s 14 nm process. It operates at 2.6 GHz with a TDP of 400 W and a turbo boost of up to 3.8 GHz. This processor supports up to twelve channels of DDR4-2933 memory.