Exit Technologies is committed to following the R2v3, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 9001:2015 requirements and to maintaining conformance to the requirements of our QEHS management system and scope. We are equally committed to meeting and exceeding our customer requirements, to continually improving our processes and to maintaining compliance with relevant environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and data security legislation and regulations. Consistent with these core operations, it is Exit Technologies’ overall goal to accomplish its business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2v3 Standard –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- Exit Technologies is committed to continual improvement and meeting our customer requirements.
- Exit Technologies is committed to the protecting of the environment, including prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- Exit Technologies is committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill health and control occupational health and safety risks using the hierarchy of controls to eliminate hazards and reduce QEHS risks.
- Exit Technologies is committed to worker participation, and where they exist, workers’ representatives, in the decision-making processes in the QEHS management system.
- Exit Technologies is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and health and safety aspects of our business and fulfill its compliance obligations.
- Exit Technologies is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives.
- Exit Technologies is committed to managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Exit Technologies is committed to managing Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect workers, the public and the environment.
- Exit Technologies is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- Exit Technologies is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and other interested parties.